WORK WITH US
It has been 14 years with Vecta now. Completing 14 years with Vecta has been one of my memorable moments. It has been filled with learning and growing. I am grateful to all my colleagues in Vecta, who had contributed in my journey. The company has given me the opportunity to work in a great precision engineering environment with my professional colleagues, to learn from them and to pass the message on. I am proud to be part of Vecta.
Working at Vecta is a great pleasure for me. I have been fortunate to have been surrounded by great individuals, who really care about their jobs. We help our clients to solve problems to make sure that they deliver superior quality products to their customers. I have really enjoyed working here with talented people, good friends, operating high precision machines and having wonderful experience.
I have recently joined Vecta. The company has given me a chance to continue my career as CNC Programmer and operator with the help, assistance and trust of my colleagues, Jonathan and Alan. I hope Vecta to be best precision engineering business in the region, supporting their customers in the UK and worldwide.
Due to natural growth the company is looking for an energetic and experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to joint our busy team.
- Salary – depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme
Working hours: 7am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 7am – 2:00pm on a Friday. 40 hour working week + 7 hours guaranteed overtime (at 1.33x standard rate).
We are looking for a person who has:
- Proven CNC online programming skill with experience of creating programs for Fanuc based controls (compulsory)
- At least 5 years experience of operating CNC milling and turning machines.
- Offline programming skills using OneCNC or similar CAD packages
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Ability to work unsupervised
The job will involve:
- Programming setting, and operating 4 axis CNC machines – either milling or turning
- Using OneCNC software to produce programs for Fanuc controls.
- Low batch, high volume work.
If you want to have a safe and exciting place to work, please email us your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org